The goal of our Teen Programs is to offer better options for young individuals looking to use their summer for personal growth. We understand there are teens looking to do more than just hang out all summer long. We are targeting individuals looking to advance themselves in community service and stand out among fellow students during future endeavors. We have developed two unique programs to offer teens for an exclusive summer experience.
DISCLAIMER: Please note, participation in any of the teen programs does NOT guarantee your child a position as a camp counselor at Allaire Country Day Summer Camp in the future. At Allaire Country Day Camp we pride ourselves on offering the best recreational programming while being supervised by experienced, mature and qualified staff. In order to do this, we screen all applicants and hire based on experience, maturity, personality and other traits we expect our staff to possess. While majority of our staff are teachers and college students, there are limited spots available for young applicants.
MUST BE 14 YEARS OLD BY THE START OF THE PROGRAM. NO EXCEPTIONS.
The goal of the Leader-in-Training program is to provide teens with the opportunity to develop leadership skills, build confidence and take steps to becoming more responsible and successful in their everyday lives. They will work together and build unforgettable friendships. They will also enjoy various field trips for extra fun throughout the summer.
This program is designed for individuals who are in between being a “camper” and a “CIT”. These individuals will spend a majority of the day participating in team building exercises and leadership training. The rest of their day they will still enjoy the incredible amenities our facility features such as pool time, recreational activities and relaxed down-time.
- LITS will participate in daily team building exercises and leadership training.
- LITS will work in small groups with an experienced supervisor as a mentor.
- LITS will attend weekly meetings and training sessions to constantly learn and grow.
- LITS will be given weekly reports to track their progress and goals to achieve.
- LITS will attend three field trips. Trips will be announced at a later date.
- LITS will work together and participate in a culminating Community Service project.
- LITS will gain incredible leadership and community service experience that can be applied towards school requirements, future job applications, future college applications, resumes, etc.
COST OF PROGRAM:
$900 for one three week session
$1,600 for two three week sessions
Fee includes three field trips per session and two t-shirts.
*No discounts will be applied to this program. Dates cannot be altered. No credits for missed days.
- LIT program will be offered for two three week sessions:
Session 1: July 8th – July 26th
Session 2: July 29th – August 16th
- LITS registered for both sessions will have the opportunity to join us for the remainder of the summer AT NO CHARGE from August 19th-30th by joining the 8th/9th grade group.
- LITS will follow regular camp hours, Monday through Friday from 9am-4pm.
- Spots are limited. Only accepting 20 applicants.
- Applicants must complete the corresponding registration form.
- There will be no interviews or reference letters necessary for the LIT program.