- NO REFUNDS
- $40 returned check fee.
- If parents are divorced/separated and have different billing responsibilities, please ask office for additional billing contract.
- At the time of registration you must pay required deposit per camper and $55 registration fee per camper. (Max $110 reg. fees per family)
Deposits will be applied to your first billing cycle.
- All tuition is billed two weeks in advance.
- Before /After care is billed based on actual usage at the end of each week.
- Lunches ordered through Attillio’s or ACDC Snack Bar must be submitted every Wednesday for the upcoming week.
- Lunches cannot be credited/refunded for missed days or trips.
- Field trips must be paid for in full with submission of registration packet.
- Weekly electives must be paid for in full with submission of registration packet.
- All payments are due upon receipt.
- Any balance over 7 days will be considered late and subject to a $25.00 late fee and will be charged to the credit card on file.
- All credit card fees and legal expenses incurred by Allaire Country Day as a result of non payment will be the responsibility of the camp family.
- Sign-in/Sign-out instructions will be given to you prior to the start of camp with a welcome letter.
- All billing questions should be directed to the accounting department at 732-681-8898.
- Permission is hereby given for Allaire Country Day to use digital, photographic, video and audio images and likenesses of camper in promoting camp and other ventures directly related to camp.
SCHEDULE CHANGE POLICIES:
- Schedules must be submitted by May 1st.
- You are contracted to the number of days you originally sign up for when you submit your schedule.
- Camp days cannot be removed under any circumstance.
- Camp days can only be switched if you submit request 2 weeks in advance.
- ADDING DAYS OR SWITCHING DAYS IS BASED ON AVAILABILITY AND NOT GUARANTEED
- Each family is allowed 2 schedule switches. Additional switches are subject to a $15.00 change of schedule fee.
- Any days added to your child’s camp schedule are subject to your originally selected package pricing.
- I understand the tuition is due and no changes or substitution can be made due to illness, family vacation, weather related issues or external circumstances beyond our control, or holidays.
- There are no refunds or makeups for any camp days for any reason.
- Camp makeups and/or credit considerations for absences due to long term illness (3 or more consecutive days missed) must be accompanied by a doctor’s note indicating the camper cannot participate due to the current medical condition and is subject to approval by Allaire Country Day Management.
BEFORE / AFTER CARE POLICY:
- Camp starts at 9am, if you arrive early you can make use of our before care service; (see rates) otherwise, you must stay with your child until 9am.
- Camp ends at 4pm, if your child is not picked up by then they will be placed in our after care program. (see rates)
- If your child is dropped off before 9:00am or picked up after 4:00pm your account will be automatically billed for the Before/After Care rates based on actual attendance.
- You will be charged a minimum of 30 minutes. If your child is here after the 1st half hour, you will be billed for the 2nd.
- If your child(ren) is not picked up by 6pm you will be charged a $10 fee per child per half hour.