Allaire Country Day Summer Camp Registration Is Open!
Hello Camp Families,
We are excited to start up our summer camp program on July 6th! We know everyone has a lot of questions regarding what summer camp will look like this summer. We have finally received the guidelines from the Department of Health. While we are still reviewing these and making policy/protocol updates, we would like to try and answer the main questions you have!
Based on recommendations/guidelines from the Department of Health:
- Summer camp will begin July 6th and run through September 4th.
- Tuition packages have been adjusted due to the new start date. Packages will be as follows:
- Gold: 31 or more days
- Silver: 16-30 days
- Bronze: 10-15 days
- All off-site trips are cancelled.
- Children do NOT need to wear masks as we will be practicing social distancing. IF you want your child to wear a mask, please notify our staff. We encourage each child bring a mask in their camp bag in case of an emergency.
- The pool will be OPEN for campers!
- We will require a COVID-19 Hold Harmless Release Waiver. This waiver will be added to the CampSite portal next week. This waiver must be signed in order to attend camp.
- Camp groups will be broken up by grade. Each grade will have subgroups to keep the groups within the guidelines. Please understand, with our flexible scheduling, your child’s group may change. We will do our best to keep children with similar schedules together. This is new for all of us, so we will make adjustments as needed.
- There will be a daily cap for campers each day to help keep group sizes smaller.
- We will utilize our indoor and outdoor space for summer camp. Schedules will be adjusted to create more outdoor time when possible. We have installed new industrial fans on indoor fields and will utilize ventilation system for airflow.
- Sports/Games/Activities will be adjusted to help keep campers spread out to the best of our ability.
- We will have staff on-site daily dedicated to the cleaning and sanitizing of equipment, tables, etc., between groups.
- We will be implementing screening of campers/staff during daily drop off. If your child or someone in your immediate family is sick, please keep them home. We will likely be adjusting our drop off/pickup procedures to keep everything flowing.
- Our staff will be instructed to have campers wash/sanitize hands frequently. Several new hand sanitizing stations have been installed.
- The theme calendar will remain the same, however, there will be days that need to be adjusted. Our Friday events will be altered to adhere to guidelines/social distancing. Fridays will now be MYSTERY DAYS!
Our goal for this summer is to create a fun environment for our campers to engage in a variety of activities while keeping them healthy and safe to the best of our ability.
ADDITIONAL POLICIES/PROTOCOLS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AFTER FURTHER REVIEW IN OUR WELCOME PACKET.
Allaire Country Day Summer Camp Management